• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PS/2 disk drives & 8bit PC memory / floppy drive cards for sale

I've a number of various types of PS/2 floppy drives for sale, 720k, 1.44 and 2.88 drives. Some have the card edge connector and others have regular cable connections. If you need one, post your PS/2 model or FRU of drive so I can match it up.

Have a bunch of 8bit 64k-256 memory expansion cards for the PC or XT. All cards seems to have been used at least once, and most have varying amount of memory chips in the DIP sockets.
Also have many 8bit floppy drive controller cards too.

None of this stuff is tested, but I tend to NOT keep broken stuff since that would take up my storage space. Everything stored in climate controlled area in my house.
Shipping from NC zip 27703.
Selling cheap as I need some money in my paypal account bad.

I could use a floppy drive for my PS/2 Model 50. It's a 1.44MB 3.5 inch floppy drive with the thinner eject button. The FRU is 64F0207. Let me know if you have one.

While mine is technically working after realigning the heads, it's probably on borrowed time.

I'm looking for a FDD for my PS/2 Model 25 286 (and the front plate for the computer that covers the drive slots, for that matter). The one I have, a Mitsubishi MF355F-599MQ4 1.44MB, IBM FRU 64F0162 / ASM 64F1008 (which already seems to be a replacement unless they were still making the 25-286 in 1997 :p), hasn't been working and I can't figure out what the deal is with it. If you have one, please let me know!

Last edited:
I've got a Model 8580, I would be highly interested in either a 2.88mb or 1.44, the prices on ebay are just ridiculous, like $70 for one drive.

Back