• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM System/34 5340

joker212002

I have an old IBM System/34 5340. It is in good condition. Been kept inside. It is very heavy though. I have no Idea about it. I do not know anything about it. Please give me some info on this like how much it might be worth or what i could do with it. I thought yall might know something about this or someone on here who might want this. Thank you guys.

I'm always keeping an eye out for accessories (terminals), and documentation.

Cool, Thank you guys. I live in Texas. I'll upload some pics. It seems to be in great condition inside and out and i do not think anything has been removed from it. I'd have to take the panels off and look though.

Here are some pictures. Thanks

UZlL2m5.jpg
yi2edlu.jpg

JD6jCsH.jpg
jvxeW7i.jpg

hpaBtl2.jpg
JYXwusv.jpg

Oh, she's clean looking! Tip: The panel with the slotted PCBs and grey plastic baffles swings out to review hard disks. I think you just need to loosen two wing nuts on the right hand side and it should swing out.

Back