• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sun type 5c & 6 keyboards

xjas

Experienced Member
Sun type 5c (DIN) & type 6 (USB) keyboards. Both in great shape, could use some cleaning. No cracked or broken plastic.

follow-the-sun.jpgsun1.jpgsun2.jpgsun3.jpg

Both have the Ctrl key in the bottom row and the caps lock in the middle. I haven't tested the 5c; the 6 was my daily driver for a while & it works great. Supported on OSX & Linux too.

$20 + shipping?

I REALLY need to start moving some of my hardware or it's going to end up in the bin. :(

VERY open to swaps!

Last edited:
The type 5 should get fair interest, at least people always seem to be complaining about not having Sun DIN keyboards.

I would be interested in the 5c keyboard; however I'm overseas in Australia.

I'm guessing shipping is going to be very expensive......

^^ yeah, I can box it up & get you a quote, but I'm guessing you're not going to like it. At a rough estimate, bare minimum would be ~$30 and canada post are horrible for overseas shipments. I had stuff sent to me from here take over three months to arrive back when I lived in Auckland.

(To the u.s. it's a completely different story, usually 5-7 days & I've never had a problem.)

Three rounds of Ebay, eventually with a starting price lowered to $9. No bids, no watches, no interest. Guess the market for these is pretty much zero. :(

I really hate to recycle stuff like this, especially the 5c, but I can't keep everything.

Hi,

Nice keyboard, I have about eight of them myself, with four systems. I always like the feel of the keyboard. Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Bobby

Back