• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Dell inspiron 7000 Laptop, P2-333, 64MB, NoHD, FREE for Pickup, SF BAY Area

Zippy Zapp

Experienced Member
Hi All,

I am getting rid of stuff and this is a very good condition Inspiron Laptop. It is a big thick Pentium II - 333 Mhz with 64MB RAM and no hd. Includes 2 batteries that both work great and hold a charge for quite a while. It also has the Floppy/CD-ROM module which can be replaced with the second battery. I believe the battery only charges in the main battery slot though.

Now the bad and why this is FREE. There is a high pitched sound coming from the speakers that can be controlled with the volume control. I have not tried to diagnose it. It just started doing this and the computer has worked perfectly despite this. You can turn the volume off.

This was a work computer that we had in our office and was bought new for traveling years ago (1999) and was used for traveling maybe three times. It looks like it has been barely used. The HD carrier and screws are taped inside the HD bay so you can easily add a HD to it.

I was going to send this to the recycle center but wanted to offer it here first since it is a decent laptop with serial, Parallel, S-video, VGA and a modem. EDIT: It does have one USB port. It also includes the charger.

Free for pickup in Dublin, CA at the library. PM me if you are interested.
DellInspiron.jpg

Last edited:
Back