• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Macintosh II 1987 logic board, dont need it, any takers? photos

VERAULT

Veteran Member
Going through a stack of boards I dont have any apparent need for and this one stands out. ITs a 1987 Macintosh II Logic board 820-0163-03 630-0140
Has a Motorolla MC68881RC16A Cpu, not sure if thats FPU but its in the board.
Board is clean, no corrosion, no leaky caps. Buttons sw1 sw3 and sw5 feel good.
Batteries B1 and B2 were removed while they were still working so the board could be stored without worry (so you will need to replace them)
PM me if you have any interest.IMG_20180710_103132469.jpg

IMG_20180710_103159170.jpg

IMG_20180710_103517471.jpg

Im not missing anything, I'm selling the board. IF I am missing anything... its the entire MAC II case, power supply and everything sans the board. And last time I checked unless the CPU was soldered on, its separate from the mainboard, so is the ram, and any cards that plug into it. I posted pictures so you see what you are getting.. A logic board.

Unknown_K is correct. The board does not have the CPU, and is missing another chip. The FPU is still present though.

I don't think you guys have any idea what you are talking about.. I am selling a logic board. I didn't say anything about CPU's, RAM, Power supply, Fans, Cards, Case, CD-ROM Drives, and a pair of pants. I am selling a logic board.. Technically this board is missing a Macintosh II....

Anyway, Board is still available PM ME.

Back