• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

HP 660Cse Inket for Free

mbbrutman

Associate Cat Herder
Staff member
I have this printer for giveway:

• Manufactured July 18th 1995
  • Seems to work, but the ink cartridges (1 color, 1 black) are bone dry so I can't tell if it works for certain. (The paper handling path works.)
  • Parallel port attach only
  • With 3 original driver diskettes (untested) and manuals
  • Supposedly works with DOS 3.3 and applications that support this printer specifically. Might be good for an old machine running WordPerfect, etc.
  • Drivers available from HP for DOS, Windows 3.x, Win 9x, Win ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP.

I got it for free and I'm not willing to invest $70 in ink for a nearly 12 year old printer. Part of me wants to keep it because it connects to my old machines and it probably speaks ASCII, which is something new printers don't do. But I really have enough, and I have no interest in having more.

Local pickup preferred. It's in the original box, which will cost money to ship. I am in Rochester, MN. (55902)

Back