• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Super Amazing Gigantic Computer Collection - $580.00 OBO

Pentad

My wife has been nag...I mean asking that I speed up my Collection Sale for some new items she received for Christmas. Ah, the give and take of marriage. ;-)

I am selling a vintage computer collection that I have been working on for almost 10 years. It contains many computers from many different companies that span the late '70s, 80’s, and early '90s. All systems come with original software, manuals, books, magazines, videos, keyboards, monitors, mice, etc...

I have also tried to collect very interesting and rare items including an original 1978 Apple II Reference Book from Apple, twin Macintosh 512ks with some fantastic accessories, a complete TRS-80 Pocket II Computer, and many other items.

I could not possibly list everything that I have so I created an entire web site (not a page) so you can browse through the pictures, background, statistics, and other information. I have treated these systems with the greatest care and I think you’ll see that when you browse through the gallery.

I have been approached by many people to split up the collection but I would rather not. My hope is that this collection will be purchased by another collector (new or established) or a computer museum and added to their history of digital technology.

If the winner wants to do shipping then they will be responsible for paying for it, however, it might be better to arrange for the winner to pickup the collection. We can work something out.

If you're a fan of Commodore, Apple, Macintosh, Amiga, TRS-80, Timex, etc...you'll at least want to browse my pages for a trip down memory lane.

I'm asking: $580.00 OBO

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

You can go to http://www.mmhart.com/Collection.htm for more information, pictures, etc...

Thanks!

Back