• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Kaypro 1 + printer

JDT

Veteran Member
The kaypro is in great condition, has CP/M and word perfect floppies, it boots, looks / works great. I need to make some space so I'm offering them up free + shipping. My zip code is 13203. Printer is still in original box, The kaypro has a carrying bag it fits in.

http://www.jdthiele.com/Kaypro.jpg

Still Available

Still Available

Did you get rid of the Kaypro yet. I am interested. Thanks, James

jcarneiro - still interested

jcarneiro - still interested

I have what seems to be a functional Kaypro 1 (don't have the CP/M disks). Were you still looking?

Michael

JDT: Could you find the shipping costs of the Kaypro to New Hampshire? Probably won't be too much as New Hampshire is near NY.

EDIT: I didn't see you posted your ZIP. Could you tell me about how much it weighs?

Shipping comes out to $10.82 with USPS. It's even more with DHL, so USPS seems better. I'll let you know when I have the money.

Back