• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Discovered COCO in attic, looking to find it a home

wottly

Hi folks, this is my first post. I have discovered my vintage COCO in my attic where it sat for many years. Connected it to a TV, and it works (BASIC). I had replaced the chicklet keyboard. Interested in finding it a good home. Have cassette recorder (did not check if it works, but it did) and copies of Donkey King, Zaxxon, Frogger, Juniors revenge Cubix, Ghost Gobbler, Ms Gobbler, among a few others. Don't know where the originals went but I had purchased them. Had fun when using this, but don't have the time anymore. In original box. Anyone out there interested?

Replies that say 'I'm interested, please PM me' are nonsensical. Just send the PM yourself and spare the rest of us.

(A reply like this has been deleted.)

Back