• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PC 5150/5160/5170 Case Parts & Motherboards

willmurray461

Experienced Member
I have some IBM case parts lying around that I want to get rid of for space reasons. I have an IBM 5150 B case, which has a mismatched 5160 XT top cover, and a 5170 AT case. Both have been thoroughly cleaned, but have nicks and scratches due to age. No case screws, slot covers, or power supplies are included. The 5170 AT case includes the original PC speaker, but the 5150 case does not. To go with the cases I also have a tested & working IBM 5150 64-256k motherboard with 256k of RAM, as well as a tested & working IBM 5170 AT type 1 motherboard with 512k of RAM and an 80287-3 coprocessor. If interested, PM me with offer. Will post pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Back