• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

VirtualBoy (Broken)

LindenBurns

First console when I was a kid (it was terrible ) but I did love it for many years, in all of it's six battery eating glory, unfortunately age has taken it's toll, I was able to turn it on last month but only one eye works now, and the sound only sometimes works, im selling it without the mask of the controller, Basically best offer, or just give it to someone if they want to take it off my hands, otherwise im throwing it away I just do not space for it anymore.

-LindenBurns

First console when I was a kid (it was terrible ) but I did love it for many years, in all of it's six battery eating glory, unfortunately age has taken it's toll, I was able to turn it on last month but only one eye works now, and the sound only sometimes works, im selling it without the mask of the controller, Basically best offer, or just give it to someone if they want to take it off my hands, otherwise im throwing it away I just do not space for it anymore.

-LindenBurns

I'll take it off your hands for the cost of shipping. I like fixing this sort of thing, should be a good project! Don't worry, I'll give her a good home ;)

Tell me what you think, I live in Ohio, USA. I can pay you by PayPal or whatever works for you.

Tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full.

I remember watching a video of Ben Heckendorn rebuild one. It had a strange spinning prism/Mirror system in each eye. It looked like a pain to work on, so if you aren't to comfortable with that type of work best leave it to someone else.

Back