• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple IIgs Woz Limited Edition with lots of drives and software

adx

I have a complete Apple IIgs that I'm looking to pass along. It's in complete working order and includes the following:

- Apple IIgs Woz Limited Edition
- Apple Color Monitor
- 2 3.5in floppy drives (one with a working ejector, the other without)
- 2 5.25in floppy drive (one is not working)
- Keyboard/Mouse/Joystick
- 1 Megabyte RAM expansion card
- Writer II printer (condition unknown, but was working last time I tried it)
- Lots of IIgs and II software
- A few manuals

I'm looking for $375 or reasonable offers and local pickup in the Baltimore/DC area of Maryland. I'd be willing to drive a bit to meetup if you'd like, but let's talk about it first.

IMG_6318.jpg

At this point I'm just looking to get these boxes out of the way. If anyone is interested in this let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably just dump it by the end of the month.

At this point I'm just looking to get these boxes out of the way. If anyone is interested in this let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably just dump it by the end of the month.

Did you get rid of this already?

Hi

I made the mistake of dumping my own rig two years ago. Now i m looking to react it!!!. Do you still have it for sale

If you've still got this stuff, I know a guy in DC that I might be able to send to pick it up for me. Please don't trash it. D:

I sure wouldn't call a Woz Edition "limited", but either way I don't really see a problem with the price. I got a similar lot for free but those days are long over.

Gotta agree. The price for a clean and ready to go system (sans the drives) is good.
The problem is that the only thing special about the Woz edition is the silkscreen signature and the serial attched certificate (which I do not see). Otherwise it's a ROM 0 IIgs, which is technically the worst and most uninteresting revision of the IIgs that was made.
OP if you clean and lube the drives, I bet you would find more interest.

Hey, adx. I tried to send you another PM but it says your inbox is full.

Anyway, I'll email your info to my buddy and make sure he still wants to pick the stuff up for me. Once I get a final confirmation from him, I'll PayPal you at that email address you gave me in PMs. Sound good?

Thanks again!

Back