• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Unused 3.5" 2.88MB ED Floppy Disks For Sale

WSM

Experienced Member
Time to do some early Spring cleaning. I have a bunch of 2.88MB ED floppy disks that I bought in bulk quite a while ago. Since I'm not using them, it's time to let them go. They were new when purchased and although I used a few of them, I've never used the ones I'm selling.

Packages of 5 disks for $15 US with a flat rate of $7.50 US for North American shipping.

PM me for payment and shipping information.

It turns out I found another sleeve of these. Same price as above but I'll now include ten (10) disks for $22.50 US including shipping in North America.

I honestly don't know what brand they are ... no other markings on the front and the backside only has what appears to be a lot number. I bought a large bulk supply of them many years ago and formatted / used them at 2.88 without any issues. I never used the ones that I'm making available here.

I know that shipping is always expensive so I thought I'd keep the lot size small enough to fit in a padded mailer and allow more members to purchase them. PM me if you're interested in a larger quantity and I'll figure out an as-shipped price.

Floppy.jpg

Lots of viewing but no sales at $2.25 each, shipping included.

I'll also offer these as a batch of 50 plus a batch of 45 or a single batch of 95. Shipping will be nearly $20 in North America for all 95.

The only Ebay listing I see for these is a 5 pack for $32.95 including free US shipping or $15 to Canada. They're listed as Maxell and appear to be identical. That valuation puts this lot at over $600!

If I don't receive a REASONABLE offer within a week, they're going to the recycler.

Back