• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

My Ebay Store

the wizard

Experienced Member
Due to a lack of space and financial issues I am forced to sell 3 of my beloved Tandy's For sale are as follows: Model 3 w/a model 4 keyboard, Tandy Model 2000 w/760k of ram, Ext HDD card, Video Card. and soon to be posted is my newly resurected Model 2 with 8 meg HDD, and a fully populated 3 bay expansion unit and I think it has 64k of ram. PM me for details.

Due to a lack of space and financial issues I am forced to sell 3 of my beloved Tandy's For sale are as follows: Model 3 w/a model 4 keyboard, Tandy Model 2000 w/760k of ram, Ext HDD card, Video Card. and soon to be posted is my newly resurected Model 2 with 8 meg HDD, and a fully populated 3 bay expansion unit and I think it has 64k of ram. PM me for details.

Heres a link to my ebay store https://www.ebay.com/str/vintagerattshakk

As many as all of you know I have several TRS 80 computers for sale on ebay. For instance a complete model 2 set/w out printer for sale, a Model 3 and a Model 2000. for any forum members here wishing to purchase one of these systems and want to save on shipping. I will offer free storage and delivery at the Tandy assembly, any or all of the systems for sale. This offer is for Forum Members only and must be requested through PM here. Also as for the Model 2 system I will offer to forum mambers only a choice of a Line printer 5, or a DMP 400 for $250.00 to add to the system. As with the Computers they will be delivered at the assembly in September. Thank You and I hope to see you all at the Tandy Assembly in September.

Back