• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage working Apple Powerbook 140/165 with CF PowerMonster

mdanh2002

Experienced Member
Hi,

I have the following items available for sale:

1. PowerBook 140 with 6MB RAM @ 230 USD
Runs System 7.1 on a 256MB CompactFlash card using CF PowerMonster II adapter
System is in overall good physical condition for its age. Keyboard, trackpad and floppy are still functional. LCD display is clear.
Battery has been removed. No signs of battery leakage present.
Comes with a third party 7.5VDC 30W power adapter.

2. PowerBook 165 with 14MB RAM @ 260 USD
Runs System 7.5.5 on a 512MB CompactFlash card using CF PowerMonster II adapter
System is in overall good physical condition for its age. Keyboard, trackpad and floppy are still functional. LCD display is clear.
Battery has been removed. No signs of battery leakage present.
Comes with a working third party 7.5VDC 30W power adapter as well as a non-functional original Apple power adapter.

Both CF PowerMonster II adapters were purchased new in 2016 and seldom used.

Shipping costs: flat rate of 70USD via surface mail or 130 USD via airmail to all destinations, registered with tracking and fully insured. Surface mail will take around 6-15 weeks and airmail will take around 3 weeks. If you let me know your location, I will check to see if there are cheaper shipping services. Package weight is around 3kg (2.5kg for the PowerBook and 0.5kg for the adapter).

Payment is via Paypal. Photos are available upon request. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Back