• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Roland MT-32 and SC-88ST with original power adapters

mdanh2002

Experienced Member
Hi,

I have a Roland MT-32 and SC-88ST with original power adapters for sale. Both items have been tested and work well with DOS games and MIDI utilities. Price is 140 USD for the MT-32 and 60 USD for the SC-88ST. Shipping will be 62 USD for each item or 120 USD for both items if you want the power adapters. If you do not want the power adapters, shipping will cost 47 USD for the MT-32 and 36 USD for the SC-88ST respectively.

The SC-88ST supports general midi and can be put into SC-55 mode which works well for many games. For both units, the power adapters are of 9VDC 1A center-negative types.

Let me know if you are interested. Payment can be made via Paypal.

In case anyone's interested, the MT32 -CAN- support GM.

The unit can be used in it's native format with a lot of games (esp Sierra), and there are MIDI files about that require a MT32 format MIDI device for proper playback.

I have, and still use, the Roland LAPC-I device, which is in effect a MT32 on a PC card. I have a lot of patch files for the MT/LAPC-I, and progs etc for manipulating the system. One of the patch files is for GM, load this and the MT becomes a GM device, capable of playing GM midi files.

Geoff

Hi, can you please post pictures? Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. The MT-32 was sold on another site. The SC-88ST is still available. Attached are the photos.

P.S.: There is some discoloration on the casing. It happened when I put another equipment which had just been rejuvenated (repainted) on top of it. There was no damage to the boards and the unit is still working well.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg