• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

assorted PCMCIA cards, SIMM/EDO memory and SIMCHECK II memory checker

mdanh2002

Experienced Member
Hi,

Due to some constraints, I am clearing my vintage collection and have the following items for sale:

Vintage SIMCHECK II Memory Tester by INNOVENTIONS Inc @ 130 USD
Machine has been tested and work well. It is able to test many types of RAM used by vintage computers.
Comes with 100-240V auto-switchingg DC adapter set to 9V, suitable for use with the machine.

Lot of many vintage PCMCIA modem, Ethernet and wireless cards @ 140 USD
All the cards are in good physical conditions. Some came with original adapter for RJ11/RJ45/BNC connectors.
Not tested. Selling as is. Approximate weight is around 1.5kg for the collection.

Assorted lot of many vintage EDO RAM SIMM memory modules @ 170 USD
Lot of vintage memory modules of different types (30-pin, 72-pin, 160-pin, 168-pin EDO RAM SIMM memory).
All modules are in good physical condition. No corrosions are noticed.
Total weight is approximately 2kg.

All items are in working condition unless otherwise specified. Price includes of shipping via registered mail with tracking from Singapore. I accept payment via Paypal.

Attached are some photos. Message me if you are interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 14
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 13
Vintage SIMCHECK II Memory Tester by INNOVENTIONS Inc @ 130 USD

Any chance this never sold?
I’m interested.
Thanks,
Sam

Simcheck II is regularly appearing on ebay (I have a few units). If you will be patience then can get in original case + SDR adapter.

Back