• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Miscellaneous Stuff

lyonadmiral

Veteran Member
Hi VCF Friends

So I was going through a plastic storage bin and found this stuff and I'm going to offer it up here; asking for best offer plus shipping by Monday otherwise has to go in the rubbish/recycle. I ship via USPS Flat Rate boxes.

1. CMI Hard Disk (came out of an AT), did not test before I parted the machine.
2. Backpack 3.5 drive; doesn't have the wall wart power or connecting cable (maybe useful for spare parts)
3. CH Products PC Joysticks (I have two of em, they look a lot like the Apple II joysticks did
4. IBM 6181028 & 6181029 chips (are they the AT BIOS? I'm not sure, I think so)
5. IBM AT Power Supply, IBM AT Floppy Disk Drive (1.2)
6. ThinkPad 390E with AC Adapter (chipped tip, loose hinge, upgraded HD)

Nothing wrong with the 3.5" backpack. Depending on the vintage, it either takes a plain old 5VDC supply or a 9VAC one. The cable is a "straight through" DB25 cable. Still widely available.

Nothing wrong with the 3.5" backpack. Depending on the vintage, it either takes a plain old 5VDC supply or a 9VAC one. The cable is a "straight through" DB25 cable. Still widely available.

I have no idea where they went; kind of like when your washer eats socks and gives you extra Tupperware lids that don't fit any container you own. :)

More Stuff

More Stuff

I also found:

7. 2 GB Compact Flash Card
8. AT Filler Panel (goes under the floppy drive if there is a hard disk installed there or empty).

Hi VCF Friends

So I was going through a plastic storage bin and found this stuff and I'm going to offer it up here; asking for best offer plus shipping by Monday otherwise has to go in the rubbish/recycle. I ship via USPS Flat Rate boxes.

1. CMI Hard Disk (came out of an AT), did not test before I parted the machine.
If the CMI Hard Disk is a model 5412, I'd be interested.

curbie

Even More Stuff...

9. Jameco Electronics #Jetm Systems Technical Manual
10. @Cap Radial 10uF, 50V, 20%, 85C Capacitors (Qty 10)

Got the drive in and cleaned it up (your drive is on top of the box). Works like a charm. Will probably use yours and store away my NIB model. Thanks again!

backpack.jpg

Back