• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Last Chance to Buy an Atex PDP-11/34 Before it is Dismantled

CPE1704TKS

Experienced Member
This is your last chance to buy an Atex PDP-11/34 with Kennedy 9100 tape drive, SMD disk controller, and multi-CPU capability before it is dismantled. The item includes a custom J11 CPU and a large amount of RAM, with two boards that have 176x 256kbit DRAM chips each, for an apparent total of 11 MB. Description and pictures are available here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/123717528760. I would prefer to sell here on VCFED. Please make an offer, as prices are negotiable. I will begin dismantling the units on Monday.

This thread is now closed, as I have begun disssembling the units. Feel free to make offers on individual parts.

Back