• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Original software for Apple II/e/gs with manuals & some with boxes.

vldmrrr

Experienced Member
I have a bunch of boxed (and not so boxed) original software for Apple II/e/gs with disks and manuals that I would like to get rid of. I thought I would try to set up some sort of organized sale through this forum. This sale is not quite auction as there is no set end date, but it is somewhat similar as items will be sold to the best offer according to rules below. Please read and understand the rules before trying to participate.

All offers from buyers shall be made in the thread (not private). The offer shall be made for each item separately even if buyer wants multiple items (but preferably in a single post). The shipping cost is not included in offer amount and will be agreed later.

An offer is acknowledged as the best offer by the seller (me) daily on the days when new offers are posted, no earlier then 8pm CST and now earlier then 15min after last offer in the thread. After best offer is acknowledged the original message is updated to indicate that sale is pending for item and no more offers for the item are considered.

Payment and shipping details will be agreed through private messaging. If payment is not received within one week of offer acknowledgment or buyer does not agree to shipping cost the item will be returned to sale.

Lets see how this will work.

All items are used, boxes and printed materials have visible wear, especially flaps on boxes. Only what is seen on pictures is included. I will verify the media before shipping by verifying that software does start from disk and will attempt to make copy of the whole disk to check for read errors.

The items will be shipped from zip 52246. I do not think media mail service can be used for shipping – see what qualifies here (https://www.ebay.com/gds/WHAT-QUALIFIES-AS-MEDIA-MAIL-know-before-shipping-/10000000001868882/g.html).

And now the list of goodies:

1. Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego? Educational version.
IMG_0542.jpg
2. Where in time is Carmen Sandiego? Educational version.
IMG_0541.jpg
3. HardBall! by Accolade
IMG_0515.jpg
4. Pipeline
IMG_0516.jpg
5. Speed Reader II (not boxed, but in original hard cover binder)
IMG_0517.jpg
6. JEOPARDY! First edition
IMG_0518.jpg
7. JEOPARDY! Sports edition
IMG_0519.jpg
8. JEOPARDY! Junior edition
IMG_0521.jpg
9. READING and ME
IMG_0520.jpg
10. Microzine N.36 (not boxed, cardboard cover)
IMG_0522.jpg
11. Microzine No.34 (not boxed, cardboard cover)
IMG_0524.jpg
12. Mind Castle II (no box, just disk and manual)
IMG_0525.jpg
13. Demo Mastery Arithmetic/Keyboarding Klass (no box, just disk and leaflet)
IMG_0526.jpg
14. Demo Math Facts Tracker/New Geo-Race USA (no box, just disk and leaflet)
IMG_0527.jpg
15. Demo Card & Poster Factory (no box, just disk and leaflet)
IMG_0528.jpg
16. Go to the head of the class (no box, just disk and leaflet)
IMG_0529.jpg

17. The new PrintShop (no box, not original manual – xerox copy)
IMG_0531.jpg
18. TYPE! (this is not Apple, but IBM/TANDY)
IMG_0530.jpg

Back