• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Any interest in parts from an AST Advantage 9308? (early pentium) Or Gateway P5-133?

salamontagne

Experienced Member
Have both of these machines. While they are not economical to ship, some parts from them might be of some use to members here.

The AST has only one set of 3.5 sleds/mounts as most everything else was secured with medical tape. The board powers on, however the CMOS battery is toast. Not sure what type (I havent dug into it too deeply) and I'll have to check if the onboard video powers up (It has a TI vga card in it presently). The case is in OK shape, but not really showoff worthy, but most of the plastics are intact.

The gateway also powers on and booted up (The drives are not for sale pending secure erasure)

IF anyone's interested, please PM me before May 3rd, as that is when they must go to the recyclers

Somebody here was looking for that exact model gateway a few years back.

What video card was installed in the Gateway (can't tell from the pics)?

The floppy drive, cable and power supply from the Gateway are pending sale.

As for the video card, its a generic-looking trident pci with a TGUI9680-i chipset.

The upper vram slots are empty, though.

Back