• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM Hex head screws

Chromedome45

Veteran Member
I have a bag of 35 IBM Hex head/Slotted screws that were used it the early 51xx series of IBM PC's PX/XT and PX/AT these are the screws used to hold down expansion
boards etc. Also have some fine threaded screws for use with the floppy drives and and XT full height Hard drives for the sides and also can be used to secure the HD from
the bottom.

Make a decent offer if you want them. I estimate shipping at around $5.00. They are getting hard to come by!

Hey bud, if no one buys these and you don't want to keep in the parts box, hold 'em for me. I'm sure I can use them in the stack of 51xx boxes I've got in storage.

That is, the ones on the left:

attachment.php

Do you happen to have a 5/32" diameter 1/2" length hex head/slotted screw? From what I can tell, those are the dimensions anyway. I'm missing one for an IBM 5251 keyboard.

Back