• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PC-AT 84 key keyboards 6450225 UK version

woodchips

Experienced Member
I have two genuine IBM 84 key keyboards for sale. The UK layout part 6450225.

One has been used on my 486-25 for near 30 years, the other has never been used but has 'good' written on it!

I like these keyboards because I programmed WordStar and Brief to use the function keys, far more convenient than the keys on the top. But hardly use them now, and have a clone 84 key keyboard that I can use, and not as valuable!

As anyone knows, these are heavy, several kg, so whilst posting is eminently feasible the cost isn't, also the packing needed.

They are used, even with a clean there are shadows on the keys but reluctant to overdo it and ruin them.

Price? A search produces prices of $500, which is very nice but seems a bit high, what about £250 each plus postage? Collection possible, near Grantham.

It will be easier to sell your keyboards, if you take some photos.

I've been collecting mechanical keyboards for at least 10 years now and although the prices have gone up in the recent years, Ł250 per board is very very optimistic. Just look at 'Sold items' on eBay and see for yourself. You'll have to search for 'IBM Model F AT keyboard' as that's what you have. For example, a refurbished board in top shape recently sold for Ł130:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-V...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Cheers
SainT

Back