• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple IIe computer system with color monitor and Imagewriter printer for sale

meesh777

THIS IS NOW SOLD. THANKS!

Complete Apple IIe computer system with double 5.25” disk drives, color monitor, Imagewriter printer, joystick, power cables, lots of software, more than 40 blank disks, and a disk cleaning kit. Everything is clean and works well, with the exception of just two small problems:

1) Keyboard – Five keys are broken off the keyboard: the TAB key, the number keys 8, 9, 0, and the | key. These keys are not missing, but they are not attached. They are sitting atop their places on the keyboard, and they still function when pressed.

2) Printer – After prolonged use, the printer begins to lose its ability to maintain straight justification of the page margins because the ink cartridge does not return precisely to its proper position after each line. However, this only happens after heavy use in a single printing session. Once you let it rest, it will print again normally. I think that it just needs a good cleaning so that the ink cartridge returns to its proper position without straining.

Software includes:

Office
AppleWorks (with documentation/instructions)
Softgraft
FastForm Invoice (with documentation/instructions)
The Print Shop

Educational
SpeedReader
Word Attack
Algebra 1-6
Typing Tutor
Remember!
Microzine (with documentation/instructions)
The Newsroom

Fun and Games
Conan
Beyond Zork (with documentation/instructions)
Autobahn
Bug Attack
Taxman
Apple Panic
Defender
Lode Runner
Marauder
Ribbit
Centipede

Utilities
Utility City
Beagle Bros. Programs
Dos 3.3 System Master Disks
ProDos User’s Disk
Copy II+ 6.0 (to copy program files and disks)
Imagewriter Tool Kit (printer utilities)
Apple Presents the IIe: An Introduction
Apple Presents: The Apple at Work

I have not tested all the software recently, but I have used them all in the past. I know that AppleWorks and Conan (my favorite!) work fine, but I cannot guarantee all the others since I don’t have the time to test them.

I would prefer to sell everything together, but will consider selling things separately if there is no interest in the complete system. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

I am in Los Angeles, California. You can either pick up the computer, or I can ship it to you at your cost.

THIS IS NOW SOLD. Thanks!

*Bonus: Also available is software for other computer systems: Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves for Atari 32K (two original disk copies available), Block Buster for Atari 800 32K, The Return of Heracles for Atari 48K, and Bag of Tricks for Apple II 48K (two original disk copies available).

Last edited:
Back