• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

4 Intel Pentium Processors, 1GB SDRAM modules, Celerons, Kingston TurboChip, etc

CommanderCochrane

Experienced Member
I've got the following available for trade:

* 4x Intel Pentium Processors (SX879. SX957, SX968, SL27K). All the SX numbered processors have heatsinks attached. 2 were pulled from a DEC Celebris dual CPU server that died on me, the other two I don't remember where the hell I sourced them from). Not my target area as I already have two working Pentium based machines and that's enough.
* Tons of 1GB SD-RAM Modules (I won't use them due to them not being era correct for any build I can think of. I have a box full. Just let me know how many you want). I also have many DDR modules of this capacity.
* Various quantities of EDO RAM. I have multiple sticks available, ranging from 4 to 32MB. Let me know what your looking for.
* Tons of Socket 478 Celerons. I have around 20, all identical 1.8GHZ models. Let me know how many you want.
* Kingston TurboChip for 486's from an IBM PC 350 type 486. The computer this was in wouldn't reliabely boot. The seller showed it to me running when I bought it but I never could get it to work after that and what he said he had trouble getting it to start and it mysteriously turned itself on about 30 minutes after he gave up. I suspect motherboard failure based on the symptoms but this CPU is as is as I can't verify that. I haven't pulled it yet.
* I may also have a Intel Overdrive processor around here somewhere. I need to see if I can figure out what the hell I did with it.
* COMPLETELY UNTESTED ET4000 VLB Card. I know next to nothing about it. Was given to me in a lot of computer parts from the local scrap dealer. Appears to be in relatively good condition as I can find no missing caps or trace damage but I'm not disassembling on of my ISA systems to test it.
* Trident SVGA 9000 (?) ISA 1MB video card. This worked the last time I used it. Which was 4 years ago. It was in the DEC Celebris mentioned above that crapped itself (First 512K error, not related to video)
* Restore media for various P4 era Dell Systems. I also have several sealed copies of different (OEM) editions of Windows XP.
* Sony Walkman Cassette Player (needs soldering work of some sort, only works if you hold one corner tightly)

Let me know what you want. I'm looking for trades in the following:

* Slot 1 or Slot A motherboards w/ CPUs
* 99-2000's AGP Video Cards (Especially ATI Radeon cards with manufacture stamps of 2000 aka Rage R6 cards. Also looking for a GeForce DDR. Aside from that mostly needing mid end filler cards like the Radeon 7200 and GeForce3 Ti 200. Nothing particularly rare. Just run of the mill cards. I'm a completionist.)
* 2000's PCI Video Cards (FX 5200, Radeon 7500 PCI, etc)
* 3DFX Voodoo passthrough cable (doesn't need to be official, just needs to do the job)

Just let me know what you've got. I mostly just want this stuff gone and more stuff to mess with that falls into the era of computing that interests me. A single good item will probably take the whole lot (like a GF DDR or a decent slot 1 combo). No reasonable offer will go unconsidered. I'm not picky right now as I really just want more parts to experiment with.

Back