• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Several computers for sale

RadRacer203

Veteran Member
Selling off some computers because my collection is getting too big again, all prices are negotiable

PS/2 Model 30- works perfect except floppy drive, original hard drive is in excellent shape and the case is also in excellent shape- $70

TRS-80 Model 2- parts or repair, missing keyboard and something popped really loudly when it was plugged in- make me an offer, I need it gone

Amstrad PC1512- black and white screen, one floppy drive replaced with a 720k, works fine and in good shape except 5.25" drive stopped writing disks- $100

Wang PC-240- in decent shape and working but only has 2 360k drives, original hard drive controller is starting to go but I can throw in a spare- $65

3x IBM 5170's- All need work, one posts and is pretty nice but the other 2 do not post and have paint issues although they're very clean inside. I suspect bad caps- $200 for all 3

Man, if I was closer to you I'd totally buy those 5170s, but I shudder to think how much it would cost to ship those beasts across country.

Back