• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Warning customer disatisfaction with aaron7

MattCarp

Experienced Member
Attention!

A few months ago I purchased a pair of floppy disk drives from Aaron7 for $25. Aaron originally wrote:

"Two are matched and are tested ok "

The drives arrived in November. When I actually tested the drives, I thought one was misaligned. Upon closer inspection, one of the drives had a cracked head assembly. I notified Aaron of this Dec. 7 and sent detailed images to Aaron pointing this out. He responded:

"Well, I will look around and see if I have more 360k drives, otherwise I believe a refund is in order."

To date he has not refunded me the money for the broken drive. As a comprimise, I offered to accept $10 for the bad drive.

Aaron has not responded to my e-mails from 1/6, and 1/12, so I think he's just trying to blow it off.

I don't mean to flame the guy on this forum, but want to let people know who they're dealing with and how they do business.

-Matt

Back