• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Strange Old IBM PC Clone (Seville Xturbo)

twillkickers

Experienced Member
Picked this up a while ago, I don't need it anymore. Comes with all the expansion cards, two FDDs and one HDD. See photos for details. I haven't been able to get it to power on, power supply fan spins though. Also one of the FDDs is completely dead (emits a burning smell when powered) and the second clicks a bit but doesn't seem to be working properly. Please tell me if you would like all or part of it. This is a bit of a heavy machine so most of the cost will go to shipping. I don't really want to charge much for it, I just would like it to go to a good home! Tell me what you think it's worth to you.

DSC_1263.jpgDSC_1262.jpgDSC_1258.jpgDSC_1264.jpgDSC_1260.jpgDSC_1259.jpg

This is a bit of a heavy machine so most of the cost will go to shipping. I don't really want to charge much for it, I just would like it to go to a good home! Tell me what you think it's worth to you.
Unfortunately, your location is so vague it's impossible to even guess what shipping might be.

Back