• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PET 8032 64K Expansion Board for Trade

rittwage

Veteran Member
Hello,

I recently repaired my PET 8032 (thanks everyone for the help) and it has an extra 64K board that was inside it. I don't use this board, but figured maybe someone else would want it? It works fine and is in excellent clean condition. It comes with the wires that connect it to the 8032. You just take out your 6502, mount it on this board and attach one cable to the socket, and two other cables for power and other signals.

I wanted a 40-column switchable PET, but sadly I have the first revision of the board that does not have the jumpers or any documentation on how to make it 40 columns.

I wondered if anyone has a newer 4032/8032 Universal PET board that can be converted (with the jumpers) that would like to trade for a 64K RAM expansion board?

Me, me, me!

My PET is an 8096 minus the 64k board. (Effectively an 8032).

I also may be able to find you an 8033 board, but have no idea of the required circuits for 40 column mode?

The newer "Universal" board is what I need. It has a set of jumpers towards the front right, next to the ROMs that allow you to change it from a 40 to 80 column PET. Now, I need the one that is already an 8032, that way I don't have to add the missing circuitry.

I’ll have a look at my spare board here in a few days. It’s in storage.

If you pm me an email, perhaps could send some pics?

Would you be interested in swapping the 64k board for the motherboard if it fits the bill? Or could I simply buy the 64k board from you?

Back