• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 1000TL 2

An hour+ drive from my city. First time seeing a computer for sale at an antique mall and the price isn't that bad either.

I'm about 15 or 20 minutes from Garden City, but I'm just torturing myself to think I could drag it home and get something done with it. Go for it!

I'm about 15 or 20 minutes from Garden City, but I'm just torturing myself to think I could drag it home and get something done with it. Go for it!
I sometimes saw good deals on vintage computers but I know if I grab them, I will end up spending a lot of time on cleaning / replacing parts or so - it’s truly torturing.

Nope. My van has a balance issue at the moment and cannot be driven on the freeways until I get the wheel balance weight and new tires on the front end of my van.

Back