• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Selling IBM AS 400 Model 9402-400 working equipment with lots of stuff. I am retiring

Raoul Chalifoux

Hi folks this is my first post. I owned and operated a furniture store and have since retired. Computer is still hooked up right now but we have sold the building and the computer system will be taken down by mid August. Would like to sell as one lot if possible the following equipment. All is in perfect working condition. 1-IBM model 9402-400 computer S/N 10-54WZG. Has 2130 processor, 64 mb memory-8.38 gb disk,with 2-105 MB Drives. One communication line with IBM 33.6kb modem. Includes OS/400 Operating System including RPG Version 4.3. 1-Large dot matrix system printer model 4230-102. S/N 01-FV705. Uses 11/1/2 x 14" continuous feed paper. It has brand new installed from IBM new print head, new drive rod assembly, new print cable, and new sensors. 2-Lexmark 2400 series continuous feed dot matrix printers. 1 Sato bar code label printer Model M8400-RV with ticket gun and holder. Comes with 3 ink rolls. 5 rolls of labels. 6 Decision Data logic boxes Mod. 488/388C. 2 CLU Logic boxes. Total of 8 logic boxes all with matching keyboards and cable connectors. Also have approx. 5 or 6 other keyboards some are IBM all in working order as well. Approx. 24 twin ax connectors. At least 6 monitors sizes 17"-19" maybe even 8 I forgot how many exactly. Matching UPS Fortresss battery back up with new batteries last year. Have all original sets of manuals for all equipment in perfect shape. All of this is in extremely good condition and not all beat up like I have seen. Somebody is going to get a deal. Purchased brand new in 1997 from IBM. Looking for Best offer. Serious offers only. Contact Raoul Chalifoux cell 508-864-4083 Located in Spencer,MA. 01562

Back