• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Avoid shipping with pre-event deals on stuff from Sellam's collection--today only!

sellam

Experienced Member
Howdy Folks.

I wish I had thought of this a few days ago, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be making it to the VCF event this weekend. Being that I am, I'd like to offer to bring any item that you want to purchase to the VCF if you're going to be there yourself. That way you can save on the shipping.

Also note that I have "show prices", which are higher than my normal prices to offset the consignment commission. However, if you confirm a purchase beforehand, you will pay the regular asking price.

The listings on my Virtual Warehouse of Computing Wonders are presently up to date:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hjfRAJyW9T_oN6mnjPPt4wO1CchMGQ#gid=0&range=A1

Please be reminded that this is not my complete inventory, but merely what I have presently processed and listed from my warehouse mine. If there's something you are looking for that I don't have listed, please send a request by e-mail.

Please send any and all inquiries to <sellam.ismail@gmail.com>.

Thanks!

Sellam

Back