• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mac/IBM Computers

RadRacer203

Veteran Member
Selling for a friend, can ship. I'm not a Mac guy so the Macs in this list I can't say much more than what's listed

IBM PS/2 Model 30- 8086, 640k, dual disk drive model. Good psu, motherboard, and case. Backplane needs a capacitor (previous owner cut one off). Case is pretty nice, should clean up well with some elbow grease. Both floppy drives bad, seems like seized motors. Will part out or sell whole- $80

PS/2 Model 30- 286, 1mb ram, floppy and hard drive. Works fine aside from floppy drive, nice shape. Just needs a good cleaning- $100

Macintosh Plus 1mb- yellowed but functional. No keyboard, mouse, or disks but comes up with the Mac with the question mark. Screen is very crisp, clear, and bright. Next to no corrosion in the battery compartment. Has a Kensington System Saver on top- $50

Macintosh Color Classic- yellowed and dead but has keyboard and mouse. Can't guess as to what's wrong but no burn in on the screen and no real damage externally- $150

Powermac 6100/66- slightly yellowed but nice shape. Makes all the right noises but I don't have a monitor to test with- $50

Apple 2e- Seems to work fine, no errors on startup. Case is very nice and not yellowed but keyboard has a few broken off keys. Comes with 2 disk 2 drives- $150

Apple 3 monitor- Works fine, crisp, clear picture with no burn in, yellowed but in nice shape- $40

Apple floppy drive- came out of a dead Macintosh IIvx, no way to test- $15

Back