• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Anyone interested in a Tektronix (xp217) X11 terminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivelegacy

Experienced Member
hi guys
I have a Tektronix xp217 x11 terminal for sale. It's fully functional and it comes with its original media and PSU so it's also fully operational.

Send me a PM.

Thanks

it's currently located in Italy. Shipping within Europe zone1-5 is 18 Euro via UPS.

What a harsh reply

I am tired to hear the *SAME* question again and again and again! This is rude, and it's annoying. It was asked in public, then in private, and then again in public.

I spent 500 euro on this software and I am not willing to give it for free. Besides, there is a legal agreement that clearly says that the CD cannot be sold either backup-ed if you do not own the hardware, and personally I am not willing to risk any legal consequence to make a favor to someone who I do not even know.

If you are interested, then PM the OP, but due to this thread going south on us I am going to close it so as to avoid it spiraling out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back