• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Anyone interested in an ACORN RISCPC/600?

ivelegacy

Experienced Member
so, I have a RISCPC/600, loaded with a SA@200Mhz CPU, a 486DX4@100Mhz cooprocessor, and a SCSI podule. It also have RISCOS v4.39 ROMs (and I also have 4.* ROMs), a network card, and misc, including a PS/2 adapter for the mouse.

It's located in Italy, let me know if someone is interested.

I have spent a couple of days at installing "!PC"(2). It's special software that is able to control the x86-CPU gest card in order to run DOS programs. I have installed MS-DOS v5(1) and a couple of compilers. I have the license for Borland Turbo Assembler and Borland Turbo Pascal v7 (and manuals, I also still have the original box), so it has been installed and I think there is no legal problem in including it.

edit:
(1) Acorn recommended IBM PC-DOS. I don't have it.
(2) It required a patch for RISC-OS v4.39.

Back