• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Lots of free software

Mike Phelan

I put this on last year, and not a nibble :(
So here it is again - car boot full of 1980s PC software - original disks,manuals.
Far too much to list - no games - mainly WP, DTP and developers tools - includes Ansa (pre-Borland) Paradox, Dan Bricklins Demo, Sycero, Clipper, dBXL, PagePlus, Wordstar.
Will not split or post - collect from West Yorks UK - near M62/M1/A1

FREE!!!! :):)
However, a few beer tokens would not come amiss!
Mike

RE: Free software

RE: Free software

Hello,

I am interested in some or all of the applications listed. Can you provide a listing and versions?

Thanks

Hello (?)
Sorry, but it would take half a day to list it all with version numbers, and I simply haven't time for this sort of thing. But I can provide a partial list from memory; however, as I stated, it is for collection only - I cannot get involved in the hassle of shipping it - how do you intend to do this?

Regards
Mike

Re: Free Software

Re: Free Software

Mike,

Thanks for the reply. Having read you response, this may be difficult to arrange for the "collection" of the software. I live in the Boston area - where are you located?

Also, I'm really interested in older software Wordstar 3.0 (DOS), DOS v1-v3, and other commercial "vintage" apps.

Let me know if we should continue to discuss.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark
Unfortunately, Chris is right :( unless you fancy a trip to the UK or know someone near me

Mike

Back