• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Fujitsu AG-10E for HALStation 375 385

fitzpatr

I have a Fujitsu AG-10E Sbus board for sale.

Unknown working order, good physical condition. I got it from a local pickup where the seller was quite meticulous about storing everything. It was and still is protected in antistatic wrap, but I have nothing remotely capable of connecting to it.

It's a neat card, but I can't identify a value or amount of interest. Open to trades or offers.

Item is located in Canada,, and upon interest, I will package for shipping.

Pictures will be added momentarily.

Excerpt from netbsd wiki:

a GLint 300SX with 2x 6MB framebuffer ( that's what the firmware says, the chip itself claims to have 16MB framebuffer ) and 16MB 'local buffer' - whatever that is, 3D Labs claims they can't find any docs but I doubt they even checked. This chip provides a 24bit true colour visual.
an Imagine I128 with 4MB RAM, this chip provides an 8 bit visual.
a Weitek P9100 with 2MB framebuffer, this chip provides WIDs
an IBM RGB561 RAMDAC which supports a truckload of features and WID control over pretty much everything
an Analog Devices DSP with its own memory, we have no clue what it's being used for

Back