• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

HP 87XM (Working) for Sale

vawe

Details:

HP 87xm offered for sale
The device is working. It is, as far as I can tell, in full operating condition, the screen is still fully working, the keyboard could use some cleaning but besides seems fine.
It is offered without any peripherals or software. It's powersuply is operatable both at 230V and at 110V without the need for an active converter and uses a standard power cable. For EU buyers, I can include a european style powercable.

Condition is fine, could use a bit of a cleaning, and it is a bit yellowed allthough the device originaly was not completely white.

In it's current shape, it lacks a disc drive and a casette drive. It comes with a proprietary HP-Rom drawer, I am not sure wether it was originaly included or was sold seperately.

I am based in Luxembourg and I am willing to do shipment to EU Countries as well ass UK, Swiss, USA and Canada, other countries I also might consider. I do not offer free shipping.

I consider trading for other working computers.

If required, I can add further information and pictures.

Thank you, Vawe

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg

Good Morning. From Burgos - Spain. 18-October-2019
For a few months now I am looking to buy a Hewlett Packard calculator / computer model HP-9845 or HP-9835. I used them in my first job (1978).

Given the difficulty of finding it, I am interested in buying a later model, from the 80-Series (HP-85 / HP-86 / HP-87). I think they have a somewhat similar operation (S.O. in ROM - Basic).

The HP-87 computer does not have its own storage or printer, it is interesting to include an HP-IB cable, to communicate with peripherals that I will have to buy separately.

My future intention is to try to communicate with a PC through a GPIB / IEEE-488 card.

DO NOT indicate a price. My initial proposal would be € 100 + transport costs on my own. Form of payment to be agreed.

I indicate my e-mail for further conversations: ingecal@ingecal.es

(Automatic translation. I don't speak English, but I do speak a little French. Better use e-mail)

José-Ignacio ESCOBÉS - Burgos (Spain)

Back