• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage Computer Warehouse Liquidation

CPE1704TKS

Experienced Member
This is my first of many posts that I will make about this sale.

I am liquidating a large warehouse filled with vintage computers including Apple, DEC, IBM, Commodore, Tandy/Radio Shack, HP, and more. Many items are currently inaccessible due to large piles of junk and video games.

So far, I have found:

Apple Lisa 2
Tandy 6000 HD
IBM 5251 Keyboard
MicroVAX 3900 (currently inaccessible)
MicroVAX II (currently inaccessible)
Cromemco System One
Ohio Scientific Challenger 2p
Lots of Apple II series
IBM 5110
Piles of VT100s
Even more VT220, VT320
Northstar Advantage
Osborne 1
Various Kaypros
PC clones
Commodore B-Series
Just about every kind of TRS-80
IBM XT with monitor in box
NeXT cube
Almost every type of Macintosh
Amigas
IBM PS/2 P70
HP 3000 (inaccessible)
1970s HP computers
Boxes filled with Cromemco and Northstar manuals
A pallet of 1980s PC clones (inaccessible)

Heaps of CRT monitors

Mechanical Keyboards
At least 20 Apple Extended Keyboard II's

IBM Punch card equipment

I have barely scratched the surface of the warehouse, and will keep you updated when I find more items, or am able to move the large systems.

The DEC terminals are not yet for sale, since I have not yet found the keyboards.

I am not taking offers on the entire warehouse at this time.

Please email me at tsraguso@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Was wondering about the TRS-80 stuff do you have any model 1's with the expansion interface? And or a Model III ?

There are many models 1, 3 and 4, as well as hard disks, model 12, floppy drives, and other accessories. I have not yet seen a model 2, but there is likely one.

If you find an IBM 5155 in there, then let me know!

I do look forward to hearing what comes out of this wherehouse.

Regarding the Model 1's I am looking for a 16k Level without the buffered interface or a din cable coming out the expansion slot area. Bottom might be marked 26-1006a. Also the expansion interface without din cable as well. Could be high serial number such as 30000+ So once you get a chance to go through them let me know what you have. As far as a Model III 48k dual disk drives.

Also do you have anything semi modern? Like a dell dimension 8100 or 8200 Pentium 4 RAMBUS systems?

I'm interested in things with graphics capability (excluding most consumer/home/office micros), such as:

DEC terminals with graphics capability: VT125, VT240, VT330, VT340

HP 9000 series workstations, particularly those with 3D accelerator cards (might be hard to tell from the outside). These start as Motorola 68000 based and then become HP PA (risc) based.

It would also be useful to know more about the 1970s HP minis. Are there areny HP 264x or HP 262x terminals associated with those?

Thanks for posting!

Back