• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For trade: Orchid Tiny Turbo 286 CPU accelerator

chris_nh

Experienced Member
I have an extra Orchid Tiny Turbo 286 CPU accelerator board in my collection, and I'm wondering if perhaps anyone is interested in trading for it ?? I'd love to trade for a different CPU accelerator, but I'd consider almost any trades for IBM PC/XT machines. PM me with your trade and maybe we can work something out.

The Tiny Turbo 286 is an awesome little card, and it works very well. I've been playing original Sim City with it ;)

FYI, this is an ISA board which adds a 286 processor to an 8088 machine, IBM 5150 or 5160.

Hi folks, I have a pending trade for the Tiny Turbo card. I'll update this post if/when anything changes. Thanks for your interest.

I wish you could get modern versions of these cards even if they were based on an FPGA

Back