• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mac II fragments

Uityyy

Some time back I purchased a Mac II from Goodwill that turned out to have heavy exploded-battery damage inside. I scrubbed it down. A SCSI card and various RAM chips took the heaviest hits, but there's still green grime stuck in some of the memory slots and some signs of damage right near where the battery itself was, so I doubt this will ever live again. I don't currently have any other project Macs needing parts or a tatty case either, so it's just clutter in my way.

Would anyone else like these pieces? I'd hate to just throw them away. Location is Central Texas.

IMG_20191004_225918.jpg

Thats a shame, ran into a similar situation with the MAc Classic II (3 units in fact) all exploded battery,all un-salvageable. Hope you find the parts a new home.

Where in Central Texas are you? It's a big place.

I could definitely use those parts if its within driving distance.

Back