• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Stack O Tandies

the wizard

Experienced Member
I have a Small Collection of Tandy Computer's for sale. I have 2.(two) Complete working TRS 80 Model 2000's(one has a connection issue, it will post but act's like it has a bad connection some were) and when I say Complete I mean they come with 2 (working) Monitor's and three Keyboard's. 1. Dead Model 4 NGA missing keyboard, no floppy drives (Powers up with gibberish on screen) 1. Semi Working 1000 SX ( will post after a reset once powered on, no keyboard or Monitor ) One of the Model 2000's has a good case, very little if no yellowing, the Model 4 and SX the same (and I have 1 other empty SX case to go with it ) This small collection must go together and I will not attempt to ship, buyer must pick them up. All for $550.00 FIRM!!! email me at thewizard65@live.com for photo's of the computers as they will not upload to the forum.

I have a Small Collection of Tandy Computer's for sale. I have 2.(two) Complete working TRS 80 Model 2000's(one has a connection issue, it will post but act's like it has a bad connection some were) and when I say Complete I mean they come with 2 (working) Monitor's and three Keyboard's. 1. Dead Model 4 NGA missing keyboard, no floppy drives (Powers up with gibberish on screen) 1. Semi Working 1000 SX ( will post after a reset once powered on, no keyboard or Monitor ) One of the Model 2000's has a good case, very little if no yellowing, the Model 4 and SX the same (and I have 1 other empty SX case to go with it ) This small collection must go together and I will not attempt to ship, buyer must pick them up. All for $550.00 FIRM!!! email me at thewizard65@live.com for photo's of the computers as they will not upload to the forum.

Added Photo of said Stack O Tandies

Stack O Tandies3.jpg

Thanks for the pointer Stone

Would you split them up? And what monitors come with the Tandy 2000's? I'm looking for a color monitor and the matching video card for mine

Back