• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: GCT-8IT motherboard (in box), RAM, CPU, GPU, ISA Cards

MrMcTiller

Hi! I'm new here, so I'm not too sure how this works. I posted these items for sale on Reddit not too long ago, but I was told I would have better luck selling them on here.

The items for sale:

GCT-8IT motherboard (Including box, manual, original receipt, ATX to AT power adapter, and an AT (DIN 5) to PS/2 keyboard adapter (not shown))

Intel Pentium MMX (SY060)

64MB RAM

ATI Rage Pro PCI GPU (With drivers CD)

Some CD/DVD drives and a Floppy drive

And a couple of random ISA cards I have laying around.

The system does work. The GPU works. I'm not sure if either of the ISA cards worth though.

Here are some pictures

I was looking to sell everything for $60 + shipping. (Lower 48 states only)

Let me know if you are interested.

Hello,
I have the same card, I wanted to ask you if you could help me, on the jumper of this card, I cannot find any information on the jumper,
it would be nice of you if you had only the part of the motherboard jumpers in pdf file or image with description, you will help me a lot.
regards.

Hello, I am interested by the same thing as him, but I am also interested by this sale (if it is still for sale).

Do you ship to France ?

Back