• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Downsizing! Need to Find Good Homes for 1980-2000 Hardware, Software, Books, etc

mismichael

I have a lot of computer "stuff" that I have to get rid of. FREE to Good Home or Best Offer!!

Examples:
  • Atari 400 with cartridges, software, books, etc (Not sure if it works)
  • IBM PC Jr with accessories (Not sure if it works)
  • Microsoft Office 2000 reference books
  • Gateway 2000 486DX2 Tower (now with a Pentium motherboard)
  • HP Pavilion Desktop Tower (Model 8480Z)
  • Assorted Floppy Disks, cables, keyboards, mice, adapters
  • Assorted PC Gaming Software in original boxes
  • Original Microsoft Flight Simulator for DOS
  • Okidata Microline 92 Printer
  • NEC MS-Windows(Ver 3.0) Software Library in original sealed box

If interested in any or all, please send PM. Will gladly provide photos and more info. I am located in the Fort Lauderdale area of Southeast Florida.

For those of you who sent a Private Message (PM) and then posted that you did it here, or posted something that should have been sent in a PM ...

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/announcement.php?f=13&a=10

That link explains the forum guidelines/rules about Private Messages. The short story is use the PM system, but don't then post a reply here telling everybody that you sent a PM. That defeats the purpose of the PM system, and it's just noise for everybody else.

(Long term members with 1000+ posts on the forum should know this by now.)

Back