• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New Collection 486 systems

raybob13

I have about five 486 systems. HD's pulled, but other than that complete, also have monitors, keyboards, mouse...Am keeping one to play with, but have more than i need. Also have some modems, switches, cables, ethernet cards....Sorry no games. I lucked upon an old business sale and loaded up :D...I am selling all or parts, so just let me know what you need and make offer. pm or post here.

I also have osme old hp stack drives I am selling on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=260135608389&rd=1&rd=1

Got the stack system up and running today after i found the HP 150 TOUCHSCREEN in a box, thought was just another old monitor! Very cool, thought about keepin it, but its on ebay...My wife's not too crazy about the three foot tall computer in the living room, along with everything else....

I also just found anotherbox with some brand new old mb's, and cards, all in original bubble or plastic wrap, been boxed up for years...
1986 AMI 286 mboard (small)
1991 artisoft ethernet adaptor
1985 hayes modem (huge)
Lantastic ethernet in box with driver disk and guides
Tandy enhanced graphics adaptor EGA 1.17
Evercom96+ Data Modem
another I'm not sure about, has intel chip, no in/output, with four of the piggyback ram slots

Last edited:
Have any VLB IDE/Floppy/IO cards?

yep, I am just now opening up to see what all is what. Some of these are "new" to me.... Most are built by some roi tech from back then.
GA 486us rev. 1 is the mb i'm looking at in one right now. has 3.5 and 5.25 floppy....
creative tech video/game card
tseng labs with ergo 1.6 bios
looks like a hd card seagate with bios 3.3.2
cant tell what is on these ram sticks....

another ROI system with i486 DX with intel chip mb M601 v1.3:
3.5 and 5.25 floppys and card
cirrus logic vga card

Last edited:
I will open back up and see if I can give you more details. I think it was just a video card, but also had a game port and joystick input.

Hi,

Do you have any 5.25 High Density drives left for sale? I'm looking for a couple maybe more.

Thanks

Back