• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TI 99/4A - Free(?)

flir

Hey, everyone. I've got a 99/4A here that I picked up a few years back at a rummage sale for an embarrassingly small sum. While I regret not taking more time to play with it up 'til now, the probable sale of my family's house this fall necessitates that I find a new home for it. Perhaps it's just me, but I think it'd be really nice for that home to not involve a landfill.

If you're at all interested, let me know and I can get you some pictures or something -- for starters I can say that it comes in the original box, with what I take to be the full array of manuals and the like, and that it turned on the last time I hooked it up. Might be a little unwieldy to ship, but I'm sure something could be worked out or there's always the option of a pick-up in Hutchinson, Minnesota.

Let me know :)

Back