• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Compaq Portable Computer III parts for sale

brain

Experienced Member
Unit boots from 1.44MB 3.5" floppy. CMOS battery needs replacement, plasma screen has an issue, and Conner CP321 HDD is non responsive. KB works, but cord has the common plastic brittleness. Plastic is in fair to good condition, but KB does have some plastic missing in front corner. Pics below.

I am happy to ship in well packed boxes, though local pickup is OK as well. I live in SE Iowa, USA

All parts will be sold as-is. They work here, I am happy to send more pics, and I'm happy to insure, but the stuff is 35+ years old.

Happy to entertain offers. I don't know much about this product line, but hopefully this will help others get their units going.

Jim

Back