• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PDP 8" disks for cost of shipping

brain

Experienced Member
In a batch of TANDY Model II stuff, I found the following disks, which appear to be DEC-related. I can't image them yet, don't want to re-use them without imaging, and wonder if there's anything of use on them for someone else.

As such, if someone wants to pay shipping, I'll send them on their way:

I forgot to set the notification on this post, so PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Received the disks in good condition yesterday. I'll update this thread as I get the images made and uploaded. It will be a long process.

CTS-300 is a timesharing system that runs on RT/11. A company that I worked for ran the whole company on a PDP-11/34 running compiled Dibol programs on CTS-300. Later they upgraded to an 11/44 running CTS-500. With CTS-500 you could do software development while timesharing was running.

Back