• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 1130. Pretty neat,

Compared to what? You'll easily spend that much again getting it into working condition, not to mention the hours.

Thanks, I'll stick with an emulator.

And advertise it on some odd-ball market place where even less to compare with

To be fair, kijiji is Canada's equivalent to Craigslist and not odd-ball up there as far as I know.

This is the equivalent of "I found a car in my Grandfather's barn after he passed, in great condition but hasn't been driven in 40 years. Please pay me half what it cost when new". All it's missing is "NO TIRE KICKERS, I KNOW WHAT I GOT".

The seller could at least put the picture in the proper orientation! Of coarse, if I could afford 14k for that I could pay someone to turn my monitor on its side;) Wait, I think I recognize that neighborhood in the background with all the power lines. I think I grew up near there. Those power lines surely messed with my brain waves as a child!?

Back