• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For sale

danielbooneamerica

Experienced Member
Hello everybody. Hope all is well and safe where you are.

My wife and I just finished or nearly finished cleaning up and sorting out a small TRS80 collection. Sadly I am missing some of my inventory due to a break in at my storage unit but I still have lots to get rid of.

I have very little for model 1/3, maybe some older software but many model 4 pieces of hardware [drives, crt, motherboards, 4p, 4D, 4, hard drive controllers etc]. Some Tandy software for model 4 and lots of books and manuals including THE SOURCE, technical reference manuals etc.

If you are doing a repair and need parts or want a whole unit then contact me please and I will check if I have what you are looking for.

All funds generated is being used for new - MODEL 5 PLUS - under development by the very best international team of engineers that we could assemble.

Thank you,

Daniel

what complete unit do you have, what motherboards do you have?
where you located?

Sorry I just read this question.

I have a couple 4D left, several 4P that are apart but complete. I have some model 4 w/o motherboards [one MB went to run a phone vmail pager]. All of this hardware worked when last used.

4P were opened to remove xlr8 and ever put back together. Oh yea some 15 and 20 meg disks and controllers. Controllers were RS last version paired with 20 meg HD.

Some books, languages, disks, model 1 tape software.

As we can get to it ....things will be posted on ebay user danielboone999.

I am sure I am forgetting stuff like model iii case/CRTs. Odds and ends some of whjch are rare.

Oh...pocket computer with printer/tape if etc.

Most units I plan to break into parts and sell.

I let a WILL CALL customer have a 180k Tandon I pulled from a 4P back in 1980s to install 3.5" floppy.

It was as clean as day it was made.

Did I over charge him at $25?

For a 4P drive? Since the 4P is dependent on usable drives, I would say likely not. I paid $60 each for two recently, and was happy at that price.

Frehd

Frehd

My wife and I just finished or nearly finished cleaning up and sorting out a small TRS80 collection. Sadly I am missing some of my inventory due to a break in at my storage unit but I still have lots to get rid of.

I have very little for model 1/3, maybe some older software but many model 4 pieces of hardware [drives, crt, motherboards, 4p, 4D, 4, hard drive controllers etc]. Some Tandy software for model 4 and lots of books and manuals including THE SOURCE, technical reference manuals etc.

If you are doing a repair and need parts or want a whole unit then contact me please and I will check if I have what you are looking for.

All funds generated is being used for new - MODEL 5 PLUS - under development by the very best international team of engineers that we could assemble.

Thank you,

Daniel

Anyone with used frehd or hires board for 4p sale/trade hmu & lmk.

Placed my pocket computer up for sale.

http://ebay.us/VNiUG8?cmpnId=5338273189

More trs80 to come.

Back